Suggestions

Please put each idea in a separate post (in English). Make a good self-explanatory title and add a short description. Note that all unclear suggestion will be deleted.

Try not duplicating already suggested ideas – better vote for the existing ones.

1. History for password and PIN fields added to Windows Desktop App (like mobile app now has)

I noticed that you added the new feature "History for password and PIN fields" to 16.2.4 - Pro version of the the Android mobile app in the last few days. This is a fantastic feature!! Thank you!

Can we expect to see this feature added to the Windows Desktop App soon also? I would love to see this feature supported on the Windows Desktop app version. I do most of my data entry from the Windows App but it does not currently capture history like the mobile app now does. Please add this feature to the Windows Desktop version of…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Move token response to the application folder

Using the portable app still sets the token for the web sync in the current user roaming folder so this makes the portable app not portable. Also this make it difficult to have 2 separate versions of safeincloud set up to run on one system (1 for work and 1 for personal).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let the portable version save in the Application drectory

Currently the portable windows app save data and database on the \Users\username\SafeinCloud.. directory.
    In order not to have footprint on the PC the potable windows app shall save data in the application directory, this allow to bring it on usb stick.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unlock per session

I would like SIC to remain unlocked until the program is closed instead of lockig automatically every time I am away from the SIC main window.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Problems with the option to unblock with 4 digits

I love you app (Windows and Android versions) so I decided to buy the PRO. I would like to report some points that I thing could be fixed.

Using the option (on Windows app) to unblock with 4 digits I observed a problem. The correct is to offer only one opportunity to type correctly the 4 (first or last) digits of the password. But, instead of that, after you type wrongly the 4 digits you can press ESC and try again the 4 digits. I think the correct is, after you type wrongly the 4 digits of the password you…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Windows 10 Lag/No Refresh

Screen doesn't fully refresh upon opening or making any changes, leaving large parts of the screen blank and having to "wave" the cursor over them to get them to reappear. Also, any changes made to an individual item -- i.e. credit card, passport, entry -- takes several seconds to refresh/redraw, thereby slowing all interaction down to a lag. Using Windows 10, version 1809, build 17763.379.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Дополнительная настройка безопасности

Зная один мастер пароль с одной стороны удобно использовать его везде и на всех устройствах, но не безопасно... злоумышленники узнав ваш пароль смогут войти в программу и посмотреть или даже изменить все ваши карточки, а также сменить пароль входа в прогу.. что может вызвать большие проблемы. Поэтому я предлагаю: добавить двухфакторную аунтификацию для входа в Windows приложение с кода на мобильный телефон либо функция в настройках безопасности установки дополнительного пароля (цифрового 4-6 значного) для входа в карточки ( для доступа к паролям и их изменениям) а также функции смены пароля входа в программу. При этом доп аунтификация не должна запрашивать…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to disable remember login dialog

After update browser plugin keep asking me to remember my login and I have no option to disable it. It would be good to have tick "never ask this question".

The reason is: I'm using safeincloud only for most sensitive data, and I would never mix it with with every day login/passes. What would be the point of using strongest passwords to store some non importnat passwords?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. virtual keyboard

hello .i buy this software for android and install it on my PC(win 7) . but there is one problem :in login program , not have any virtual keyboard . if i faced to KEYLOGGER ......... . please fix it .

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fluent design for the Windows App

Not important functionality wise, but I'd gladly pay even an extra fee just to have an elegant, modern design in the app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. не спрашивать пароль

Чделать опцию никогда не спрашивать пароль. Часто есть под рукой доверенное устройство, с паролем аккаунта виндовс 10, или разблокировкой по отпечатку. хотелось бы что бы на таких устройствах можно было не вводить каждый раз пароль при открытии программы, или использовании плагина в браузере.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Data Security/Privacy vs Microsoft

FIRST IMPRESSIONS of promoting the Windows 10 version:

"Optimised for Windows 10" or any other association with 'Microsoft' is NOT a reassuring move for data security & privacy. Their weak Bitlocker technology and history of Government collusion (including Mainland China!!!) will NOT portray as a move towards data security or privacy. You should rethink how you 'celebrate' or 'announce' any integration of your software with Microsoft products, as although there may be no issues, linking MS and the concept of data security in the same sentence is NOT helping your product image at all. Good luck.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable Windows Store upgrade nag screen

I was disappointed, but sadly not surprised not to find an option to turn off the "helpful" go to windows 10 popup urging me to download the windows store version and make some in-app purchases. I don't want to uninstall this version not to inconvenience other users of this PC who might have to set the app for no good reason. Also just because the nagging to upgrade pisses me off.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Faster access in desktop app

Remove OK button in login windows (reaching the correct password input the app will open)
    Add face recognition login

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please could you post changes/release notes for new versions of the Windows app?

The Chrome plugin notified me that there is a new version of the windows app but when I check for new versions in the windows app itself it says there isn't which is a bit odd.

Also would be good to know what's been changed/fixed in latest version.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. latest update broken for my Windows 10 machine cannot access passwords pls help

latest update broken for my Windows 10 machine cannot access passwords pls help

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Icons don't appear

There are many Icons do not appear in the windows version even when we click on "use website icon" for so many websites.

We need this problem to be fixed in the next updates ^__^.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)