Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAndrey Shcherbakov (Admin, SafeInCloud) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J Sylvestry commented  · 

Got tired of waiting for a WP version, so I just paid for enpass, which is doing the job well enough, perhaps better.

• Lorena commented  · 

Haría falta una versión para Windows Phone ya.

• Markus commented  · 

Even if the industry always tells us that Windows Phone is dead, it is not dead!
        Windows phone is a good system and in some points the better phone. There are a lot of users which use it and need it also for there work - like me :-)
        I love to use SafeInCloud and i hope its possible to use soon on the windows phone.

• yah mahn commented  · 

If 879 votes translates to willing buyers at $10. That would be $8790 in your pockets and a bunch of happy customers who would easily recommend the app to future customers

• Anonymous commented  · 

seriously ?? No version for windows phone?? Just bought a lumia and cant find this app

• CJ Knight commented  · 

As you can tell, there are a lot of us Windows Phone users that are willing to pay to have Safe in Cloud on our preferred phone platform. Don't you think that it's time that you port it over to Windows Phone? I was shocked and appalled when I found that there was no version of your app for WP. I guess I'll just have to deal with Enpass on all of my devices until you decide to make some money and release your app for WP.

• Kenya-West commented  · 

We need an UWP app! Both for Windows 10 PCs and Windows 10 Mobile!

• Sammy commented  · 

Moving to Enpass. That supports all platforms cant wait for a Safe In Cloud W10 Phone solution.

• Sammy commented  · 

Using Safe In Cloud for a long time, now bought a Microsoft Lumia 950XL Windows Phone just to discover that there is no app for Windows 10 phones??? Please get that fixed asap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

With the increasing user base of Windows 10, Safe-In-Cloud desperately needs a UWP application. I am already surprised that given the obvious industry leading support given to existing Safe-In-Cloud apps that a version has not already been bridged or ported for Windows 10 mobile. Please be the first as well as the best.

• Temple Pate commented  · 

Hm. Windows Phones. -1 for me. #GetaRealPhone

• Anonymous commented  · 

To bad, I just had this reaction from safe in cloud.

Unfortunately, all Windows Phone plans were canceled due to its troubled market situation.
        now moving over to Enpass

• TheFanza commented  · 

yeah! Safe in cloud would be the only one major password manager on every platform with an app...

• Boris commented  · 

Please develop an app for windows 10 mobile.

• Sasha commented  · 

push WP 10 APP

• erik commented  · 

*push* SafeInCloud for Windows Phone

• Nicole commented  · 

I use this app on Android and love it but am migrating to Windows. I don't like the other options out there that store your passwords in their system such as Lastpass. I would definitely pay more for a Windows phone version.

• Richard commented  · 

This is the app I am most comfortable using for my passwords but I am about to move from Android to Windows Phone 10 and losing Safe In Cloud will be a big problem. I want to stick with your service but until a windows phone or Universal app is released I'll have to look into Lastpass, Keeper or Roboform. Don't really want to do that. I would happily pay a subscription for a well rounded accessible service.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base