Execute the following steps on all your devices:
- Go to the Cloud Sync settings and select None on all your devices. Uninstall the app on devices where you cannot login.
- Update SafeInCloud app to the latest version on all your devices.
- Move the cloud database to some safe place (see Where is the cloud database located?)
- Make sure that you have the same SafeInCloud password on all your devices.
- Select your cloud in the Cloud Sync settings and authenticate again. Configure the same cloud account on all your devices.
- Finally, check the status of the last sync at the Cloud Sync settings page.