- Go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Other security settings and select Clear credentials
- Go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Screen lock type and select None
- Then select again Fingerprints for Screen lock type
- Start SafeInCloud and enter your password
- Open Settings > Security and check Fingerprint box
SafeInCloud will ask you to authenticate with a fingerprint at the next start.
Note: Your Samsung device should have a hardware fingerprint scanned. Your SafeInCloud app version should have Pro features enabled.